Sunday, February 19, 2017

How has it been so long??

The blog has definitely fallen to the back burner.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I've been trying to create a spreadsheet of the races I've done so I've been going back through my blog.  It's getting harder and harder to remember just how many races I've done now so its time to start keeping a list!  I'm not even going to attempt to try to figure out all the shorter distance races from 10 years ago but I'm at least trying to fill in the half and full marathons.  Full marathons was easy to fill in since there have only been 4 but the half marathons is proving to be a little tricky.  I know I've done 15 half marathons now based on going back through old blog posts, etc.  But I'm missing one or two.  I know I did them because I'm pretty sure my count is acurate, I just can't figure out which races I'm missing on my list.  They were the early ones, so I'm trying to recall back to 2005-2006.  Just a few life events have happened since then....

Anyways, I'm trying to catch up on some race blogs posts so I have some record of the races. Especially the races that I ran as someone else.  Not that I've gone that a couple times...but if I had, it would make it very hard to look up race results.  Sigh.  So I'm hoping to get a few posts up show that I haven't completely disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment