Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 22

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

That's an easy one if I think about my training adventures. I wish I was a better swimmer! I can keep myself afloat. I could save my own life if I fell in. I can even make it quite a few laps. Heck, I know I can swim a mile without stopping. I wish I was FASTER. I swim just like I walk, run and cycle. Very slow!

Taking swim lessons in 2009 when I first decided a mini-sprint distance triathlon was a good idea (never mind the fact that I couldn't swim a length of the pool at the time, I didn't own a bike and I didn't run).


When I signed up for an Olympic-distance triathlon in 2010, The Pilot did this video mash-up of one of our TNT swim practices. You can see that I'm slow and can't swim in a straight line (I'm in the teal swim cap and navy swim suit).

No comments:

Post a Comment