Sunday, March 14, 2010

I had another spinning class with my Team yesterday...and I almost puked. That's probably too much information but it was probably the hardest workout I've ever done! We were simulating hills on the spinning bikes and it was tough. I managed to keep up for the most part but my legs were useless for the rest of the day. I had to coach the marathon teams this morning and it was rough! I was planning to do 9 miles but my legs were so tight from spinning that Marcia, one of the wonderful walk trainers, went out with the 9 mile person and I did 6 miles with someone else. Even 6 miles felt like an eternity on tired legs! I have a busy 2 weeks ahead of me at work so I'm still trying to figure out how to get all my training in. We shall see! Seth has been on my mind during all of my workouts this past week. He'd be proud of all the athletes for fighting through the tough workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment