Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sweat!

I got to sweat today!  And for a change, it wasn't because I holding down my screaming baby for a medical procedure.  I worked out!  After having to take a break during Megatron's struggles, I've been very anxious to get back out there.  My pants were looking forward to it too!  Four months of hospital food didn't do me any favors getting rid of the baby weight that's for sure.

Today I dragged Megatron out to the trail to meet my training group.  I was loving the sunshine, the outdoors, the friendly faces, the smell of sweat, EVERYTHING, while Megatron sat in his stroller giving everyone the stink eye.  Luckily he fell asleep once we started cruising so he wasn't glaring at me for the entire workout.

For 45 minutes I waddled, walked and ran.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I have a lot of work to do to even get back to where I was in December.  Hopefully the weather is kind and Megatron's health continues to improve so I can start working out even when The Pilot is working so I can bring Megatron along.  I'm hoping he learns to love the BOB!  Right now he's still in his car seat attached to the stroller because he isn't yet sitting up on his own and I don't think he has enough body control to sit in the seat of the stroller.  We both have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment