Sunday, November 13, 2011

Minimoon: Part II

After doing the zip line tour we headed to our hotel. Originally we wanted to stay in a cabin but we were only staying for one night and during peak season in the Hocking Hills, the cabins all had a 2 night minimum stay...boo. So we stayed at a glamorous Holiday Inn Express. We decided to pretend it was a cabin though and never turned the TV on and we brought a picnic dinner with us.

Wine, cheese, apples, pears, oranges, french bread and olive oil. YUM!
The next morning we went to the nearby state park, Old Man's Cave. I used to come a lot with my family when I was growing up but I don't think I had been to the park since college (I went to school in the Hocking Hills area....the OTHER Ohio school, Ohio University). The Pilot had never been so we were both looking forward to enjoying a beautiful fall day in the cave.

The Pilot took most of the photos but I got the chance to play around with his fancy schmancy camera also.

The best part of the minimoon? Hanging out with this guy of course!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment