- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
- I'm afraid of fish. It's irrational, I know.
- I want to kick the people who don't wipe down their treadmills at the gym when they are done.
- I organize the clothes in my closet by color and clothing type. ROYGBIV, pants, tops, hoodies.
- I have an entire dresser full of workout clothes.
- I hate tomatoes but will eat ketchup, salsa, tomato sauce, etc.
- I'm allergic to cats but I've lived with cats since I was 6.
- I am not an early bird or a night owl. I prefer the afternoon. I go to bed early and would prefer to sleep in later than I do but if I had to chose, I'd rather get up earlier than stay up late.
- My favorite food used to be hot dogs but now I think it would be Luna Burgers....or maybe Hershey bars but that doesn't go with the whole fitness theme of this blog.
- I am a list maker. I always have at least one list going at all times. There is so much satisfaction in crossing things off a list.
- I love sticky notes. See #9.
- I may or may not have adult onset ADD.....ooohhhh shiney.
- Were you ever grounded as a child? If so what did you do? I honestly can't remember being grounded. I was a rule follower for the most part. Boring.
- When you hang a roll of toilet paper does the TP go over or under? Over! Absolutely. It drives me bonkers at work when someone puts it under.
- Is it Soda or Pop? or Soda Pop? I'm from the Midwest so I call it pop.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Hmmm....probably people that aren't organized. Or people that constantly make excuses. Or people that interrupt. Maybe it's just one of the days where I'm not so into people in general! Ooops.
- Who is your idol or who do you look up to? Why? I could go with the standard "mom" or "my parents" but that isn't as much fun (though I absolutely do look up to them!). So I'm going with Walt Disney. It may seem strange but you really can learn a lot from him. He had a lot of tenacity, when people told him no or that something he couldn't be done, he'd laugh and press on. He was a visionary and wasn't afraid to think out of the box and dream big. He was never content and was always trying to improve. He had high expectations of those around him but then gave those around him the tools and opportunities to meet and exceed his expectations. All good qualities to strive for if you ask me.
- What is the last dream you remember? I know I had a nightmare last night but I can't remember anything other than waking up freaked out. I rarely remember my dreams.
- Out of all the places you've been while on vacation what has been your favorite and why? My family used to take a houseboat trip to Lake Cumberland every year and I have some of my favorite memories from those trips. Then there was the best vacation ever last year.
- What was the last movie you watched in the theater? Breaking Dawn....yes, I realize that I am not a teenage girl but I can't help it. The movies are so bad that they are good.
- What is the last song you listened to or remember listening to? I've been listening to the radio all day but unless it's a great song, it sort of becomes white noise. I did recently have a moment when Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition came on the radio. It takes me back to our wedding day as we made our entrance to the reception to this song and it is featured in our wedding video.
- What is one chore you hate doing? I really dislike the laundry but I hate cooking even more.
- What one food that you could not live without? That's a hard one. I love cheese....and chocolate. Not together.
- If you could have dinner with any one person (dead or alive), who would it be?
- What/who is your favorite band/musician?
- What is your favorite thing about being a "grown up?"
- What is your least favorite thing about being a "grown up?"
- Describe your best friend(s).
- Early bird or night owl?
- Do you have a secret talent or just a talent that is unique?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Have any tattoos?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite meal?
Run Blondie 26
The Almost Runner