Thursday, August 22, 2013

Don't Eat Yellow Snow

One of my "lessons for our son" was to not eat yellow snow.  It's a good life lesson, don't you think?  Now Megatron has a daily reminder.  One of my dear friends made this sign for him and gave it to me at the baby shower my training friends threw for me the week before Megatron arrived...


And it now sits on top of Megatron's dresser.  I love it!

My friend also made this for me and I hung it up on the wall just outside Megatron's nursery.  She has 2 little boys herself so she knew before Megatron was even here that he was going to steal my heart.  That is an understatement for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I want one... it would have to be boys, plural, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog spot about being a pilot's wife. I'm excited to get caught up on reading up on yours :)

    ReplyDelete