Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Letter to The Pilot

Dear Pilot,

It's our wedding day. I can hardly believe that it's already here! Our relationship has been such a whirlwind. Even though to the outside world we seemed to move fast, I feel like I've been waiting to meet you my entire life. I was loving life and didn't realize you were missing but deep in my heart, I knew you were out there for me. And when I did meet you, I didn't need more time to know you were my perfect match. Somehow, someway, you just seemed to fit perfectly at my side. I cannot wait for tomorrow because then we will be partners in crime life forever and start out on all of our adventures! I feel complete now and I can't imagine going on all of life's adventures without you. I love you more than the world.

I'll see you this afternoon. I'll be the one in the fancy dress and the biggest smile.

Love,
Your Bride

5 comments:

  1. Happy happy wedding day! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations! I hope your wedding day is everything you dreamed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Post pictures when you get a chance!! :) And I officially welcome you to the Pilot's WIVES club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I second the official welcome to the pilots wives club!

    ReplyDelete