Thursday, May 26, 2011

1345!


It was a swim morning. So that means I'm a hungry beast again. It's lunchtime and I've already consumed 1,345 calories. Damn. I did swim over a mile this morning (65 minutes in the pool) so I know that burned a lot but sticking to that 1,759 goal is proving to be very tricky on workout days. So tricky that when I tallied my calories while I was eating lunch, I stopped before I got to my fruit serving (organic apple sauce). That apple sauce went back into the fridge before I even opened it.

Technically I only have 414 calories left for the day. I might gnaw my arm off by the end of the day....so I just emailed my tri coach to see what he suggests. Maybe I just really need to change WHAT I eat on swim days. We'll see.

Here's what's been happening so far:

5:30 am PowerBar Protein Bar (300 calories!! Crap.)
7:45 am Peanut Butter Toast (the bread is whole wheat, double protein) (390)
8:45 am Medium Orange (75)
12:15 pm Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (350)
Carrots (30)
Cheese-some German soft cheese stuff (200)

No comments:

Post a Comment