Thursday, September 15, 2011

7 miles in pictures

I only had a couple of free hours last Saturday to get in one last long run before the Air Force 1/2 Marathon. I was going to be working on Sunday and The Pilot was home but I really needed to get in one last long run. I was hoping for at least 8 miles but it just got too warm and I was going to be on my feet for the following 3 days at a work event so I called it quits at just over 7 miles.

The Pilot tagged along on his bike to document the run....


(Courtesy of my cell phone camera and my short arm....it looks like The Pilot is growling.)



It's no wonder I can't run/walk in a straight line. I blame the wonky lines on the path! ;)
This one makes me think of Sweaty Emily over at Sweat Once a Day.
My shirt says "As long as you're sweating, you're still alive."

I love the Midwest!

While I was trudging along, The Pilot would stop, get off his bike and take some time to
smell the flowers.....and the corn.

Still going....

OK, can I be done now? I feel like my feet are trying to run in opposite directions....

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! thanks for the sweaty shoutout! i LOVE the shirt!

    ReplyDelete