Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Blog Award

Thank you to Joanna over at Daddy...Daddy, come back! for giving me my first blog award! This made my morning! It kinda made me feel like I'm now really in the pilot wives "club!"

The rules of the award are to say 3 random facts about yourself and pass the award along to 5 other bloggers.

My 3 random facts:

1. My grandma thought I was going to be a midget (her term, not mine) when I was born. I was just shy of 6 pounds and it seemed that each woman in the family was shorter than the generation before. Lucky for me though, I ended up being about a 1/2 inch taller than my mom. I tower at....5'3 1/2." I have to add the 1/2 inch to be official, though I'm probably starting to shrink. By the way, my grandma is pretty rad. She's old and crazy but she used to be young and crazy so I don't think much has changed in my opinion. Love her!

2. I used to be a "recreational" gymnast (never competed, it was just for fun). I took some classes in elementary school and then again in high school. I was pretty bad. The only thing going for me was that I was flexible and had good balance. I then hyper-extended my elbow doing a back handspring on a trampoline and landed on my head. That explains a lot.

3. While most people can't stand the sound of nails on a chalk board, I can't stand the feeling of cotton balls. For some reason, holding them, thinking about them, looking at them makes me cringe (maybe it's because what happened in random thing #2??). How's that for random?

Joanna selected other pilot wife bloggers and there aren't too many of us out there right now so I will spread the love around a little. Here are the 5 bloggers that I pass this award along to:

The Lemon Merchant
Eat, Drink and Be Meiri
Sweat Once A Day
The (Mis)Adventures of a Jogging Stroller Mom
Slowly Tri-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment