Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Summer of Oberon

So The Pilot introduced me to Oberon. I'm not much of a drinker and neither is The Pilot but sometimes a cold beer just hits the spot. I don't like most beers so when The Pilot let me try his Oberon, I was pleasantly surprised when I enjoyed it. I then learned that my brother was also an Oberon fan. It's a seasonal beer only available during the summer...which my brother mentioned was probably a good thing because he'd turn into an alcoholic if it was available all year.

And so began the Summer of Oberon. The Pilot, my brother and I all began sending texts to each other each time we enjoyed an Oberon....

The Pilot's favorite things: Oberon and Cheese

The Pilot gives thumbs up to Oberon on tap at a movie theater.


Cats like Oberon too!

Oberon goes to the lake.

So sad...the end of summer is here. And yes, this last case of Oberon went home with us.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO, summer did go that fast! I run with a few Oberon drinkers and they love it too......

    ReplyDelete