Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

I've already said it but fish give me the heebie jeebies. I don't know why. Most of them are harmless. I can go into an aquarium at the zoo without too much trouble but koi ponds freak me out. Those things can get huge!

I don't like the ocean but that's mostly because I don't like sand....but also, the fish in the ocean can EAT you. I grew up boating and spending lots of time in lakes (not so much sand!!). As long as I can't SEE the fish or stop to really think about it, I can handle that.

We recently had our engagement photos taken at the Franklin Park Conservatory and they have a koi pond. The Pilot is like a freaking animal whisperer and can't stay away. So leave it to him to have his finger in the water and he was literally petting these things! I was standing a couple feet away during this.



Photos taken by this awesome girlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment