Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 29

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

I have so many pictures that make me smile but when I read what the post was for today, I was instantly reminded of 2 pictures. And it just happens that my nephew, G, is in both of them. He's such a charmer and can always make me smile!

On G's first birthday, my brother and his wife gave G his very own smash cake and while he did a great job with smashing/eating it, he wanted to share some with his dad! So stinkin' cute!


And this one was from last Christmas. Little G loves to take pictures! So I taught him how to do a self-portrait. He cracked up laughing when we looked at the picture. Not bad for a 3-year old!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like your new blog layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete