Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

I'm not exactly known for doing ****** up things in general. I got out most of my craziness while in college. College was a blast but I have certainly moved past that. But it sure is fun to reminisce! I'll have to say that my friend Lezlie is probably the one that I did most of my "shady" activities with. We are still friends (she's going to be a bridesmaid and will still be smiling as I make her wear fuchsia!) and have known each other since the 8th grade (or was it the 7th grade...?). I won't go into great detail but we lived together during our senior year of college which lead to lots of random activities like the evening that involved a item stolen from someone's front porch ("Just take it, no one is home." Even though every light in the house was on.). We also spent spring break that year in Vegas which is really all that needs to be said.

Riding a roller coaster in Vegas after having a few adult beverages(bad idea for the record).


We've made it through some bachelorette parties.


We managed to survive the ****** stuff we did and recently celebrated our 30th birthdays together! We are now productive members of society! I love that girl!

2 comments:

  1. How cool to still be friends with someone from 7th or 8th grade. I have some Facebook friends from that time period, but I don't live anywhere near any of my old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just be clear here...I didn't come up with the idea to take that pitcher, I just encouraged it! LG

    ReplyDelete