Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Well obviously I love The Pilot, especially when he makes faces like this:
But if we are talking about "things" and not people...

Then I LOVE Dairy Queen Blizzards. They can cure all that ails you. Especially the Waffle Crisp with caramel version they have at the local DQ. Did you know the Blizzard had a fan club?? I didn't.....but I might have to join!


I LOVE Team in Training! Signing up for my first 1/2 marathon with them back in 2004 was the smartest thing I ever did! It changed my life completely.

I love that several times a year I get to coach at marathons and wear this awesome headband.



But I absolutely love that I am a part of an organization that is raising money to find a cure for blood cancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment