Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I love me some CSI! Not the spin off shows but the original in Las Vegas. And for the record, I miss Grissom.


I regularly watch several other shows but all of my shows are now on DVR and I watch when The Pilot isn't around. He's not much of a TV fan and I wouldn't want to make him watch some of the random things I enjoy like.... Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Survivor (I only watch the challenges and fast forward through those fools fighting and scheming), 19 Kids and Counting (I have no idea why I am so intrigued by this family), Deadliest Catch (another strange one considering my fear of creepy things that come out of the ocean) and Amazing Race. When I type it all out, it seems like I watch a lot of TV but it doesn't really feel that way. I sometimes will go a week or more without watching any of my shows. I tend to save them up on the DVR until I'm sick...or recovering from a hard workout....or my gimpy knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment