Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

This was a tough one. I instantly thought of my friends. I have been blessed with a group of girls that are amazing! They know me inside and out and still love me anyways. And I've known then all for a really long time. I could get all technical and try to think back to when I met each of them but that required a lot of thinking. And that's too much for a Sunday. And it hit me. Duh...other than my amazing parents, who have I known the longest? My big brother! He was almost 6 when I made my entrance. We spent a lot of years when I was the pesky little sister but once I got to college and was officially an "adult" we get along great! I mentioned on day 1 that I would give his kids one of my limbs if they needed it. But you see, my brother would do the same for me (and his kids!). He'd never let me forget about it in his humorous, "pick on my little sister" way, but he would do it!

I LOVE this series of pictures. My mom was always trying to get a nice picture of us and we couldn't make it easy on her. This was taken in 2000 when I was doing my internship at Disney World. My family came down to visit and we spend the day at Epcot.

That's not right!
Wait, that's not right either (not sure why my mouth is open!)

Sorry, mom, this is as close as it gets!


Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment