Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Like I mentioned in my "10 facts," I love Pearl Jam. I am not embarrassed to admit that. I love them so much that I have been in the fan club for over 16 years. The fan club gives members first dibs at concert tickets and the longer you are in the club, the more seniority and the better the tickets are (the main reason for being in the club so long!). Third row is the closest I've ever been and my hopes for the first row were dashed when I found out that the first 3 rows are typically set aside for radio contests.

Unfortunately most of my concert pictures were taken before digital cameras came around and though The Pilot and I went to a PJ show last spring, they didn't allow cameras into the arena. Boo!

Here are some pictures from a show in 2000. My close friend Lauren (and fellow PJ junkie!) and I went and were in the 4th row that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment