Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

I think I would like to trade places with The Pilot when he is working. Yeah, it would be cool to fly an airplane but I think it would give me more insight into what makes him his wonderful self. He loves to fly. He might not always like the regional airline lifestyle but he loves to fly. I would love to get a glimpse of that. I also think it would give me a chance to put myself in his shoes. I get bummed out when he has to miss out on the fun stuff that I do on my own, or when I'm lonely and I just miss him, but I sometimes forget that he misses me. He doesn't like being away from home, missing out on the fun stuff, and he doesn't like when I'm lonely. But I love him and he loves me...and he loves to fly and I love that he's passionate about it!


This picture is a a couple years old and back when he was at a different airline and flying a different plane. You get the idea though. Us "commoners" don't know the difference between one jet to another. Or at least I don't. I can usually pick out his plane when it flies over my office (right next to the airport) but the cockpits all look the same to me.

1 comment:

  1. I came very close to choosing my pilot as my person I'd trade places with too! I would like to know what it's like!

    ReplyDelete