Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 4

Day 04 - A picture of your night

I suppose my evening began when I left work. I was working at our headquarters today which is just over an hour away from home. After traffic, construction, a head-on collision that closed the intersection I wanted to go through, a tour through my hometown to bypass that intersection and a stop to feed my parents' cat, I finally made it home almost 2 hours after I left the office. Fail!

Luckily The Pilot is home this week and had dinner waiting for me. Yeay! I hate to cook and I stress out about dinner most nights. The Pilot is vegetarian so when he's around, I'm a vegetarian too. I'm completely ok with that since I don't have to cook. This is one of the many perks that makes up for him being away so much! :)

Tonight he made a vegetarian chili recipe that a fellow TNT coach passed along to us. Lots of organic goodness here:
Before I met The Pilot, at least 1/2 of these ingredients had never been in my house before. I hadn't even heard of tempeh. The chili is good....especially with cheese sprinkled on it. Cheese makes everything better. I used to say bacon made everything better but The Pilot seems to be changing my mind....and he's not a vegan so yeay for cheesy goodness!

Steamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment